Saturday, September 18, 2010

blog community population: 100,000,000,000,000 and 1....

The Critchfields are officially becoming part of the blog community, yippee ky aye! What makes what someone did last tuesday,  what their dog chewed on this morning, or what they're eating tonight so exciting, when normally it would not be that interesting to hear about? Writing it in a blog of course!  I've come to the realization that I like to read blogs. I like to read what people are up to and for some reason it is interesting, even if it's small things. So yes, I followed the crowd, I jumped off the bridge because everyone was doing it. And you know what I'm happy about it. I'm a blogger! Oh man does that feel good to say... sort of.
Anyways I guess it's time to get the introductions out of the way so we can really become 'blog friends'. So here is the introduction. Just bare with me. All real friends have to go through this at some point so why should you guys be excluded? Justin and I met 4 years ago. We dated on and off  for 2 loooong years before we got engaged and then on april 10th, 2009 we got in the car drove to the Timpanogas Temple and got sealed for time and all eternity... the best decision of my life! Not too long after we got down to business and made a baby. Justin thinks I tricked him. But I think if you want something bad enough and think about it enough it will happen, if it is the Lords will. So yes I am proof of the power of thoughts because boy did i think about a little baby a lot! On May 5th 2010 (My birthday) we welcomed little Chloe Lynn Critchfield to our family! She is the best thing that ever happened to us, other then getting a DVR... Only kidding. Justin is in real estate. He is amazing at his job! check him out at www.realdealutah.com, he can help you out with shortsales, foreclosures, buying, selling, loan mods, pretty much anything having to do with real estate or marketing he's your guy... ( had to throw in a brief sales pitch, I wouldn't be a good wife if I didn't).  When he's not working he's playing sports, or watching sports, or talking about sports, or looking up facts about sports. He enjoys hunting, ufc and lots of other ultra manly stuff ;). I went to school for physical therapy assisting. I really love sports mainly soccer. I love crafting, and my new passion, that has kept me really busy lately, I LOVE DECORATING! meaning interior design. Now on to our last member, our little Chloe.. she enjoys yapping for hours, slobbering on everything, being independent and trying to do everything herself.. i'm not kidding she feeds herself her bottle. and when we moved to rice cereal she didn't like me to feed her so she grabbed the spoon and kept shoving it in her mouth, all I was there for was to refill her spoon when it got low. and now i'm rambling like a over zealous proud mother. oh well. Ok glad that's over with. Now we can move on to other important blogger topics.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Brit you've grown up a lot since the old neighbor days!! Have a little one, you like crafting AND interior decorating?!?! Ha! I love it, you're like your cute mom! Miss you guys terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britt!! I love your little family!! How I admire you! I want a baby SOOO bad!! I love that you're still that same old Britt, always making everyone laugh. I miss you a ton, but I am glad that I am now a follower of your blog so I can still hear all about you! You should follow mine... it's
    nickandsheridargel.blogspot.com Become a follower! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Welcome to the blogging world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well good for you! Now I'm not the only one in our family with a blog. :)

    ReplyDelete